Tuesday 29 July 2008

Does anyone have these sitting at home... and can I get them from you, please?

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/daneofwar/stuff/lwow-warlord.jpghttp://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/daneofwar/stuff/lwow-arak.jpg

I really, really want them. These two are like my holy grails.

Now, Action Toys (never known for good prices) has Warlord for $74.99. Billy Galaxy - who has a wonderful selection - for $65. But it's waaaaaaaay too high a price to pay for me. I'm a teacher.

As a matter of fact - Billy - if you're reading this, I'll give you free ad space for a lifetime in exchange for that Warlord figure plus shipping to me. On top of that, I'll post your newsletters here on Dane of War for a lifetime, too. You're never going to get a better deal than that.

Sadly, it seems that Arak isn't in stock anywhere.

So, I'm appealing to you guys out there... my fellow geeks... to check out your storage boxes.

And while we are at it, I'd really, really like to get my hands on a DC Direct 1st Appearance Warlord... and I'd really rather deal with one of my friendly reader folks than get gouged for something I can't get there in Denmark.